Here at shopsmart we aim to accept several payment options to ensure you have a hassle-free online shopping experience
1 - JazzCash
- Our most current preferred method of payment for any purchase is JazzCash - Pakistan’s largest mobile wallet through an app.
- It's simple and secure and offers a great way for your to carry out everyday banking.
- It's also fast, convenient and includes built-in security technology to ensure all your data is safe and secure.
- All you need is a JazzCash account to get started.
2 - Cash of Delivery (CoD)
- Customers can place orders and choose to pay by 'Cash on Delivery'
- For Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and surrounding areas, the maximum limit for a Cash on Delivery order is Rs. 8,000/-.
- If your order exceeds the amount mentioned, you can choose to pick up your order directly from the Seller - Please Contact Us for their details.
- In the case of multiple units ordered, you can break up your order into separate orders within the stipulated limit.
- Also note that as per our terms and conditions of CoD, the courier company will not allow the customer to open the package before payment.
- You, as a customer, have the right to return the package only after payment and acknowledgment of the delivery to the courier company.
- If you want to return the package, you will need to notify the Seller after payment to the courier and then you will need to return the package at your own expense to the Seller for return or exchange.
- Please do not force the delivery person from the courier company to open the package before you make the payment as it is against the rules of the CoD in Pakistan.
2- Card payments
- At present, we accept only cards bearing the MasterCard or Visa Card symbol.
- As an online marketplace, we are also fully committed to participating in the 3D Secure system, introduced by card issuers in their pursuit to enhance your safety and fight fraud.
- If you have registered for 3D Secure, you may be asked to enter your 3D Secure password when you are about to make a payment with your credit card or debit card. You will enter the password on your card issuer’s website and then return to shopsmart’s checkout to complete your purchase.
- If you have not registered your card yet, you may be presented with the option to do so. Of course, you can also register directly on the website of your card issuer. However, you are free to decide if you want to register your card.
- You can recognize 3D Secure by the ’Verified by Visa’ and ’MasterCard SecureCode’ logo.
- Please note, your order might not go through, depending on your card issuer, if you have not registered your card, and you need to choose another way of payment.
3 – Other payment options - AVAILABLE SOON
- UnionPay Card
- Other Internet Banking Options
3 – Promotional and discount codes
If you would like to make a payment with a promotional voucher or discount code when shopping with us, just follow these simple steps:
- Select 'Apply Voucher Code' when paying at the checkout.
- Enter the voucher code number in the pop-up screen.
You can use a voucher code to pay for your entire order online or combine it with all other payment methods.
Click here for more information about Discount & Voucher Codes
4 - Encrypted transaction for your safety
5 - Debit on dispatch of your order
- If your payment transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately, and an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. Your card will be debited when we dispatch your order.
- If your transaction is not approved, your order will be cancelled. You will need to contact your bank/card or money transfer provider if you have any specific questions about this.
6 - Additional questions & contact
If you have any further questions about our Payment Options, please reach out to us via our Contact Us page outlining the full nature of your query.