Delivery is currently possible within most parts of Pakistan OR any other region or country that we have stipulated.
- When we provide you with an Order Confirmation, we will provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of goods, your location, and circumstances beyond our Merchant Partners control. Unless agreed otherwise, the goods will be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 calendar days after the date on which the contract is formed.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your order and you (or someone identified by you) has taken physical possession of the goods or, if you are collecting the goods from a Merchant Partner by yourself, when you have collected the goods.
- The responsibility (sometimes referred to as the 'risk') for the goods remains with the Merchant Partner and their delivery partner until delivery is complete as defined in the para above, at which point it will pass to you. Please note, however, that if you are not collecting the goods and do not wish to use the nominated carrier to deliver them, instead choosing your own carrier, the risk in the goods will pass to you as soon as they are passed to your chosen carrier.
- You own the goods once we have received payment in full for them and they have been delivered to you.
Please note the following:
- If we refuse to deliver the goods, you may treat the contract as being at an end and we will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If delivery of the goods within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential (taking into account the relevant circumstances at the time the contract was formed) and we fail to deliver, you may treat the contract as being at an end and we will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If you have informed us that delivery within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential and we fail to deliver, you may treat the contract as being at an end and we will reimburse you without undue delay.
Quality of goods received
- By law, each Merchant Partner must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information they have provided.
- Buyers have a statutory right to return goods that are faulty and do not comply, for example, are faulty, damaged or incorrect. If this is the case, you have the right to either cancel and get a full refund or request replacement goods via the Merchant Partner.
- If you request a refund, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our Refunds Policy. Your statutory right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (when the Contract between us is formed) and ends seven (7) working days after receipt of the products by you. You must return the product to us unopened to receive the refund unless it is being returned due to a fault.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us and the Merchant Partner (Seller) in writing. If the products have been delivered to you, you must also return the products to the Merchant Partner who supplied them, as soon as reasonably practicable. All returns are at your cost and we nor our Merchant Partners will be liable to cover the cost of returns (provided the product is unopened unless it is being returned due to a fault).
- Alternatively, you may request a replacement of the goods, but prior to this the original goods must be returned to the Merchant Partner clearly stating the reasons for the return.
Details of your statutory right of cancellation, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a buyer.
Questions about your delivery
If you have any problems with your delivery, please Contact Us, clearly stating your 'Order Number' and the 'Nature of your Query'.